08 Oct Celebrity Actors that Died Young Because of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Skye McCole Bartusiak – died of an accidental drug overdose. Only 22 years old.
- River Phoenix – Died at the young age of 23 from speed balling cocaine and morphine.
- Kimberly Drummond – Died of a drug overdose at the age of 35. She was best known for her role in Different Strokes as Kimberly Drummond. It was ruled a suicide.
- Brad Renfro – Star of the movie, “The Client” died at the young age of 26 from a heroin/morphine overdose.
- Anissa Jones – Starred in family affair. She was just 18 years old and died of a drug overdose.
- Corey Haim – Died at the young age of 38 from a drug overdose and pneumonia. He was best known for his role in The Lost Boys.
- Bridgette Andersen – Died of an accidental drug overdose at the age of 21.
- Ashleigh Aston Moore – Died at the age of 26 from an accidental heroin overdose.
- Christopher Pettiet – Died at the age of 24 from a drug overdose. He starred in the movie, “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead”.
- Scotty Beckett – He passed away at the age of 39 from a suicidal drug overdose. He was best known for his role in Our Gang. He also died of an overdose of Barbiturates as Judy Garland did as well.
- Miss Elizabeth – Died at the age of 43 from a painkiller overdose.
- Mr. Perfect – Died of a drug overdose at the age of 45. He was best known for his wrestling career as the character Mr. Perfect.
- Bam Bam Bigelow – Died at the age of 46 from a drug overdose. He was best known as a wrestler and actor.
We can only mourn when a person dies of a drug or alcohol related death. It is always sad to watch the families hurting when someone that they love dies. No matter if you are a celebrity of a regular person living day to day, it is clear that addiction happens. In order to help your loved with an addiction, it is important that you call a rehabilitation center that can help you. Often, addicts need an intervention to get them to go to rehab. Call a professional interventionist for help before it’s too late.