12 Oct The Best Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in South Florida
South Florida is known for its alcohol and drug treatment centers. Some people joke around and say that there is a rehab on practically every corner. It is true that Florida has many substance abuse treatment centers. However, only a few of them actually stand out. There are some great West Palm Beach treatment centers as well as other options all over Florida. Here is a short guide to finding the best alcohol/drug treatment centers in Florida:
- Harp Treatment Center – Located on Singer Island Palm Beach, Florida. This treatment center has 32 beds and is located on a beautiful waterfront. The location has 30, 60 and 90 day inpatient programs for adults 18 years of age and older. This treatment center features master’s level clinicians and an entire holistic approach to treatment. The men and women that finish the program often lead sober lives. What is unique about this program is that it offers weekly meetings with your therapist and 24 hour supervision. HARP is known for its expertise in dealing with all kinds of substance abuse issues. It has a high staff to client ratio and personalized treatment planning. When you visit their website at www.harptreatmentcenter.com, you will find that the program is unique.
- The Watershed – This treatment center has several locations. One of their treatment centers is located in Boca Raton Florida. The centers philosophy is to help addict’s recovery from their addiction. They want to get people clean and sober for life. Their program has helped many people in South Florida. The program has: medical detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, residential rehabilitation, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment and a halfway house program.
- The Treatment Center – A fully accredited addiction treatment center located in South Florida. They have accreditation with the joint commission. Their philosophy is to restore hope in everyone that walks through their door.
- Ocean Breeze Recovery – A nationally recognized treatment center accredited by JCAHO. They are licensed by the state of Florida and are available through phone and email. They offer chiropractic care, beach meditation and relaxation, transportation, fitness and so much more.
- Lifeskills South Florida – Located in Deerfield Beach, FL. Some of the drug abuse programs offered here are substance use disorders, outpatient treatment facility program and more. They treat clients with anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. It is also known for treating obsessive compulsive disorder and depression. The center takes calls 7 days a week. They admit clients Monday through Thursday until 3:00 p.m.
Many people that go to these facilities are located in Jupiter Florida, West Palm Beach Florida, New York City, New Jersey, Boca Raton and other parts of the east coast. Anyone can call these treatment centers from any part of the United States.